UPDATE: Pictures of the summer school can be found at here.
UPDATE: The summer school is over and we hope every participant and speaker enjoyed the event. If you would like to be informed about future events please register for the HGI Newsletter.
The ECRYPT Summer School "Challenges in Security Engineering" (CSE) 2012 aims to bring established researchers and PhD students working in the field of applied cryptography, cryptographic engineering and secure embedded systems together. It will take place Sept. 3-7 2012 at Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany.
Topics covered and discussed by this ECRYPT summer school include
- Implementation and Protection of Cryptographic Primitives
- Physical Security on Chip-, PCB, and System-Level
- Attacks on Real-World Systems
- Cryptographic Implementations on Smart Cards
- Side-Channel Attacks on Smart Cards